View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:04 PM
☭ ☭ ☭

Default Re: have you ever been attracted to someone that yo have little respect for?

I became really close friends with a girl about six months ago, and she also happened to be really, really, quite very good looking. We had a similar sense of humour, and also a few other similar interests.

One weekend we went away together, and spending that much time together I developed a bit of a crush on her; nothing actually that serious, just lust. Soon after that we also went through a few trials of friendship, and I discovered that she only liked me because I hung around her like a little puppy dog that would do anything she asked and listen to her problems. Obviously this was a one way 'friendship', and when I wanted to talk about things she just ignored me and pretended she was busy.

I stopped trying to get in touch with her, or going out of my way to hang out with her, and she never tried either because that's not who she was.

I still see her out often, and needless to say I still find her insanely attractive, and think about all the times she would flirt with me and the times she would make drunken attempts to get me to bed. I think she is a nice person, with a great sense of humour and a lot of other good qualities, but she's just too self centered and also uses her looks to deal with every male she encounters in such a fucked up kind of way that it's really quite sad.

TO MAKE GOLD IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT YOU GOTTA BE THE BEST, MAKING SILVER OR BRONZE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY, AT THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT OLYPMICS.