View Single Post
Old 02-22-2022, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Crocodile Cafe: best show of the 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb View Post
ya, Croc>Wookie>mainstage... The Crocodile show was really fuckin special, it felt like it was just for us, as we were the only ones into it. A FANTASTIC setlist which included the live debuts of: Shambala, Honky Rink, Transitions, B For My Name, Electric Worm, Off The Grid. It was also the 1st time in 15 years that Mark On The Bus has been played, and that was a fuckin highlight. It was also the 1st time in 8 years exactly that hardcore has been performed. 9 years since The Maestro was played... The intimacy, getting the setlists from Money Mark, the cheaper merch, the freshiness of material. I loved it. Oh, and remember, Time For Livin' was the tightest performance ever that night, twas the highlight along with Mark on the Bus for me. Im glad I caught all 3 shows, but the special private gig on Friday was where it was at. Adrock was on fire aswell. Getting to meet him and get my jacket signed before the show was fuckin awesome, and getting together with Mark again, it just felt natural. We saw each other and it was like "hey!", and we pounded fists. He was carrying this hornblower thing, and I asked him if he was going to use it during the show and he said "only if you're in there", twas really cool just chillin and chattin it up with him. I wish I could relive that day over and over again. But ill just have to look forward to the upcoming shows in Germany and Paris...
Question for PaulB and anyone else who attended... Has audio or video of this one ever surfaced, or does anyone have it. It seems I remember hearing it, but I could easily be mistaken.