View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 02:56 AM
Current Member

Default Re: Hot Sauce Committee Releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatlove06 View Post
I think the next physical release was the Lee Majors 7" from the Check Your Head Deluxe Edition. That one gave us the complete 2009 version of Lee Majors Come again and the pella for B-Boys In The Cut. I don't have any of those left, sadly, but I did archive it.

Around the same time, on the digital front, those signed up for emails received mp3 versions of the hook and the instrumental for B-Boys In the Cut (which was one of the coolest moves ever from "El Bando"). Those were uploaded on this board and at beastiemixes as remix tools. I am sure there were multiple attempts to reconstruct the complete tracks from a bunch of remixers. The one I remember sounding the most accurate was from nYgel who was hosted on beastiemixes. In any case we had complete versions of TMR, LMCA, and (approximately) BBITC from 2009.

If I am missing any gaps, please let me know! Next came the video game tie ins...
The CYH reissues (and therefore Lee Majors) came way before TMR tho? Unless you mean the physical release of these 7” beyond/after CYH bonus shenanigans? Like as part of RSD or sumshit?

Shout at the Devil!

Last edited by Kid Presentable : 06-19-2023 at 02:59 AM.