View Single Post
Old 08-31-2004, 04:47 AM
mommy, wow

Default Re: Gay Ol' McGreevey

it's been quite a year for israel, eh? fake hate crimes, passport fraud, blackmailing american politicians, mossad agents caught in high-speed chases, aipac and jinsa ties to the iraq occupation, spies in the pentagon . . . all the while pressing ever closer to invasions of iran and syria. not to mention that awesome fence.

the real food for thought here, to me, is the complicity of people within the u.s. government. for example:

Officials Say Publicity Derailed Secrets Inquiry
By DAVID JOHNSTON and ERIC SCHMITT

WASHINGTON - The Pentagon official under suspicion of turning over classified information to Israel began cooperating with federal agents several weeks ago and was preparing to lead the authorities to contacts inside the Israeli government when the case became publicly known last week, government officials said Sunday.

The disclosure of the inquiry late on Friday by CBS News revealed what had been for nearly a year a covert national security investigation conducted by the F.B.I., according to the officials, who said that news reports about the inquiry compromised important investigative steps, like the effort to follow the trail back to the Israelis.

As a result, several areas of the case remain murky, the officials said.

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me
and causes me to tremble for the safety of my
country... Corporations have been enthroned, an era of
corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of
the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon
the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a
few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

~ Abraham Lincoln, November 12, 1864