View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 01:53 PM
cheeky

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorra_chiflada
what about you and the dr.?
i came to the board late in the piece, i'm not up on what's been happenin'
long story short (or not so short ) -- i liked him and he liked me, but neither of us told the other. we PM'd each other here and there, and there was something about the way he said things and the things he told me that i just knew he could love me the way i'd always wanted to be loved, but never thought was possible (i thought guys like him didn't exist in the real world). anyway, one night we started PMing each other and i felt like if i didn't tell him that night how i felt, i might miss the only chance i had, if i really had a chance at all. to my surprise, he was as smitten with me as i was with him. then we started planning our first meet, and the rest is history, much to the dismay of many who get sick of reading about us.

there was a period of time where we were a couple but we weren't "out" as a couple on the board yet. he started a thread about me without naming me, and later on when we were ready i dug the thread up and posted a response that outed us as a couple. it's a beautiful thread (to me anyway), and i likely shouldn't dig it up to link you to it because i run the risk of reviving it, but here it is anyway.