View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 03:48 PM
you fucking lemmings...

Default Re: For our American hating British friends....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromium05
Oh....and the muthafucker that you are has the fucking god given right to question anyone else?

Like this has got a fucking thing to do with anyone being British? You just bound along spewing the same "Ooh...get us, we're fucking yanks" type shit that your fucking government does, the same fucking shit that you drink in, the same fucking bullshit that has you convinced that the US is unbeatable, unbreachable, un-fucking-touchable. It is exactly the same fucking mentality that you, your fucking goverment and your fucking Cheney cocksucking President spout, then wonder why and how the hell anyone from another country could be so rude as to not fucking respect you?

I do not hate America or normal American people. I DO FUCKING DESPISE THE AMERICAN GOVERMENT, THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT and FUCKING STUPID LITTLE SPOONFED BITCHES LIKE YOU!!!!! YOU FUCKING HIDE BEHIND A CHATBOARD, YOUR PUSSY PRESIDENT HIDES BEHIND ANY FUCKER HE CAN.

A large proportion of Americans can see exactly where GWB is leading them. The whole world can see where GWB is leading America. The whole world is against America for reasons. Real reasons. Not some yankee made-up bullshit.

REAL FUCKING REASONS. I have no need to LIST those reasons as they have been touched upon many times before. They have been dismissed many times before.

Why?

COS YOU ARE AMERICA.
WHY THE FUCK SHOULD YOU LISTEN?

FUCK YOU!!!
ouch...

again......i don't support bush, i don't like where this country is going. i'm terrified actually.
i actually don't even feel like i belong in my own country often....i just don't agree or fit in the republican majority.

it was just a joke thread.....wasn't meant to be flamer.
sorry.

and i don't hide behind message boards.....
i'm not small nor weak.....nor socially inept. nor fearful of anyone on this board.
why would i hide.
i would meet any of you in person.....but you being in england would make it hard, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzz
...to stretch your capacity for compassion for other people? Then again, I don't think you value that very highly. Not as highly as telling it like it is.
-----
Qdrop HipHop Mix