View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 07:11 PM
Campus Fuckface

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye
I know, I guess I should have stated it is nice to see pictures of people other than the ones who post theirs everyday.

Looks like you have a nice group of friends.
Oh thanks! They were great people that night!

Unfortunately a lot of those people are Darren's friends (but hey, I can be their friends too ). Much of the people I was inviting couldn't make it (because they all had something called a LIFE, you shoulda heard some of the reasons... it was as if they all grew up: one person declined because they were going to a gun registration hearing because he's gonna be a firefighter [they're gonna be packing heat because sometimes arsonists shoot the firefighters]... GUN REGISTRATION?!?!? ) and some could only stop by briefly, thus the reason why many seem to be absent in the photos.

But THANKFULLY, one friend (very hot girl whom I got a crush on) is taking me out to a pub crawl this Friday. I should bring my camera. Lots o' good pics would come out of there. Plus she's sooooooo pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
in the hip hop world, we call you a biter, and it's one of the most egregious things a person can do