View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 01:25 AM
Needssomespace

Default Re: "HIV hasn't gone away"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli
Good point

Just sometimes i feel people are a little too "pro marijuana".. I don't know how to explain it but they pick it up as a cause because they just want it legalized for personal use or access to medical stuff not because they really care. I don't smoke pot but I'm not against it I just find it silly when people back causes just because it's cool. This goes for the people who are crazy against it. People need to stop preaching to everyone else what they can/should or should not do.
People who smoke aren't as dangerous as people who are drunk or have taken amphetamines. Unless, of course, they drank or took some speed whilst smoking.

Quote:
Some 16 yr girl at work was trying to argue with me that I should try pot. I tried to explain to her it's not my thing and she got all crazy like I had told her its evil or something. Claiming I can't say it's not for me without trying it or something. I found it strange that while I was saying I don't care what you do (nothing worth 2 cents comes out of that girls head) she was still preaching to me. I think she was just trying to validate her use of it to her self or something. Why do people have to be firmly against or pro something? I believe in the 'do what you want as long as you are not hurting others and I will do the same' way of life. It's a shame everyones got to preach.
First, she's sixteen. Most sixteen-year-olds are dumb as shit. Especially when stoned. And if someone else tells you that you should smoke and just saying no doesn't work, say you have asthma or something.