View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Wembley Review - Sort of!

great night, it's mostly been said, but i'll chip in while the memories are fresh and my ears are still ringing...

anyone know why that guy got dragged kicking and screaming from the arena moments before beasties came on? bloody funny, it took about 10 security guards to carry him out, with much shouting and booing from the crowd.

egg man - awesome!

the guy with the afro in the instrumental band - awesome.

the guys who'd spent way too much time on their proper, screenprinted white boiler suits, complete with dollar signs, full names, etc etc - good work!

the massive scottish dude who may well have been sasquatch behind me, who shouted "B-E-A-S-T-I-E" all the way thru - not a lot of need!!!

paul revere - again, we just don't seem to know the words, they seemed surprised, but then i reckon its never been a huge track in europe.

there were a few losers around me in standing who werent up for going crazy - we got a few "tuts" for even jumping up and down, but we ignored them to the fullest.

brass monkey - oh yes. oooooooooooooooh yeesssss.

sorry, this is a pants review, but my head is just banging. my mate took some amazing shots on his digital slr, i'll get them eventually.

great stuff, no disappointments, cheers!!

(anyone meet the jesus man afterwards outside the arena, the one from oxford st - "are you a sinner or a winner" - with the eyebrows - u know what i mean!!)