View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 08:53 PM
I AM A ROBOT

Default Re: Wembley Review - Sort of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotley
there were a few losers around me in standing who werent up for going crazy - we got a few "tuts" for even jumping up and down, but we ignored them to the fullest.
yeah some prick told me to not get so exicted, fuck man, he could'a got a seat!! this were the fuckin' b-boys - i gotta get ill!!

Quote:
the guy with the afro in the instrumental band - awesome.
wasn't that Biz Markie? i shouted that out but got no reaction from the band or the crowd so don't really know!! thought it was him thou
the keyboarist during Sabotage was the best, one b-boy sentence sprung to mind - "I DO MY OWN STUNTS"

Quote:
anyone meet the jesus man afterwards outside the arena, the one from oxford st - "are you a sinner or a winner" - with the eyebrows - u know what i mean!!
yeah, met him too, well just kinda stared really and wondered what the fuck he was on... MCA's a Buddhist so he might have heard this and tried to... oh i don't know!! i'm tired but at the same time i'm not!!

i couldn't get over how many fit asian (sorry UK here - i mean 'oriental') girls there were - i was like "wow"!! wish i'd hooked up with some now!

"she's got a chicken to ride, she's got a chicken to ri..i..idee,
she's got a chicken to ride, but she don't care..."

Last edited by Axl Z : 12-07-2004 at 09:01 PM.