View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 05:43 AM

Default Re: Wembley Review - Sort of!

Wicked night! Beasties you were top form! Unfortunately I wasn't right down the front but I still had a pretty good view, luckily the seats I had was at the end of the row so I could just stand to the side and see, if I was in the middle I wouldn't have seen very well because I'm only short. My tickets was from seats 53-55 row 18 BLOCK D4 RED SIDE. I dragged a lady from work along with me cos no one else could get the time off to go and I had a ticket spare, she has to go to work today - Haha.
Anyway we had to leave middle of intergalictic because other wise we would of missed our train - sooo disappointing! And seriously we got on the tube train ran for the train when we got off at Charing Cross - I stacked it! We got to the station - it was there we got on and it left a couple of mins after so we was really lucky we didn't miss our last train home! The night was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed every second, so did Lisa from work, but I wish I could of stayed for it all.
Who was the supporting band - we arrived when they was already performing, I asked a couple of guys that were behind me but they didn't know!?
Also yeah there was a lotta girls there but compared to the guys!!! Well it really stood out there was way more fellas there, not complaining at all, very very nice, lots of sexy guys!!!! Hm.. anyway - Awesome night
Hannah
xXx