View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 06:25 AM
Muff moomin

Default Re: Wembley Review - Sort of!

hey i've just crawled out of bed after one of the best nights of my life so far.
man that gig kicked it.
I was the fandabulous super hero cushmit with four other crazy poeple, fernando the mexican, jazzabell the fairy (stupid), mary lou chicken shoe the sherif and slippy dogg the green pimp, not many people dressed up, but hey it meant my little gang got loads of crazy looks which is always fun, nobody seemed to know why we were dressed up and kept asking us why, as i was cushmit for the night i ,naturally, replied "i have no idea what you speak of mere mortal"
Due to the fact that fernando the mexican didn't finish work till 6, we didn't end up getting to the arena till 7.30, talib kweli had just come on, he was good. I was standing near the front in the middle for the first set of songs, but moved to the side a little bit cause people who had clearly never seen a mexican before were getting pissed off with our outfits, it was all good though cause we ended up on the left hand side of the stage, right at the front, jammin away. Man you guys who got the back stage stuff are lucky mothers.

I spotted santa and his missus in the croud, you looked wicked
saw timmie and peter clamp on the big screen (where were your impressive outfits)
shout out to the guy with the snazy tuxedo with the pink shirt and his partner, you definately impressed me.
saw the three guys with the intergalactic boiler suits and a bunch of sabotage dudes.

enough of my crap
the set list kicked arse, eggman was perfic, i am sure paul jones is happy
MCA was insanely good, MIKE D jammed it, ADROCK danced his arse off, money mark was crazy, alfredo was brill mc chill. and mixmaster, well what can i say he was crap, no i am joking he was genious

now i am off to kings cross to look for a group of six snazily dressed and very talented buskers.
I AAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM DOING ALRIGHT
(sorry this is so long but i talk when excited)

Last edited by Beckalina : 12-08-2004 at 06:27 AM.