View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 07:12 AM

Default Re: Wembley Review - Sort of!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmm doin' alright!

What a great night. It was my first time seeing the boys and the show has gone right into my top 5 of all time. Amazing. Not just great music but cool showmanship to go with it. My hair is still standing on end from when Root Down kicked in.

Mix-master mike was amazing, i've never seen anything quite like it.

I have to agree, one of the highlights of the night was the guy who got kicked out just before they came on. One of the best things i've ever seen, i was standing right by it all. The dude put up a gallant resistance to the attackers, he really didn't want to go (and who can blame him). He must have done something real stupid, i mean its one thing to get kicked out of a show, but to get kicked out before the band has even started!!?!?!?!?! The crowd really got into it. 3 bouncers were having a problem moving him then this monster of a man turned up and just grabbed him by the head.... that was the end of his night.

I was well happy that they played shake your rump. The show was just perfect and lived up to everything i wanted it to be.

Now its back to work. The memory of last night is keeping me going through a very boring day.

Hope you all had fun. Till next time....