View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 02:29 PM
Fruit striped gum

Default Re: A challenge to Racer and ILL.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdrop
i want you to explain in some significant detail....how the fist forms of life arose from non-living material...and how those forms evolved to more advanced forms.......from mulitcellular to fish, to reptile, to mammal, to primate.
AND WHY THEY EVOLVED.
that is the key part.

yes....it will be somewhat long...but this will prove my point.
And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air.
Genesis 2:19

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Genesis 3:7

For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible.........all things were created by him and for him. And he is before all things and by him all things consist.
Colossians 1:16-17

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to recieve glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Revelation 4:11

Wherefore wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:4

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made.
John 1:1,3

He stretcheth out the north over the empty palce, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
Job 26:7