View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 08:19 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar
ok, i can understand that. i guess good comments are better than negative comments especially comeing form a situation that i can't say i've been in as someone like yourself(being a black american).

but do you feel sometimes people(like the ones in school) are just being cool and friendly with you becuase you are part of something that is now considered hip and trendy(something that i feel is superficial). and not being cool with you for being you. all these white kids recently seem to want to be black but only be black from a distance. i just find that to be disrespectful to you. i would definetly be offended.

oh yea I know that when you have sum1 comin up to you sayin "sup dawg did you watch 106 and park freestyle battle thats was ill" and all that street lingo and step to their white homies diffrent of course, its a cool thing to be down with a black person epsically if you feel/try to be black yourself. It is superfical but that is not the case here at all, I see no "wiggars" at all on this at least the ones Im cool with, some white kids like one of my raps states "most wanna be black and rasta without really being black" which is truth, but its better to be imitated then intimadated I say. The best form of flattery. It could be consider disrespectful but in the case of here, with the people I talk to that is not the case, again I see no "wiggars" here.

Ive been hated on becase of my race too, by the same "oh he think he hard" or "he black he wants to do sumthin bad" so lil things like white kids trying be cool with me is nuthin, nuthin at all. Wheter its for the right reasons or what as long as they just being cool with me thats all I care bout as long as they aint talkin behind my back or actin shady its all good. I say let them come, I only hate on the kids that try and act hard.

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan