View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 05:17 PM

Default Re: Stupidest Beasties Lyric You Have Been Caught Saying

When I was about 14, Ill Communication first came out and I begged my parents to get it for me for Christmas. My mum bought it but told me that my aunt had told her not to because the Beastie Boys were sexist and rude. (I showed my mum the verse in Sure Shot where MCA says : "I want to say a little something that's long overdue..." and she was OK with them after that)

Well I was laying on the floor in my living room with my mum on the couch listening to Get It Together on my discman, which was my favorite song and singing along. Now, back then, at that age, I would never be caught swearing in front of my parents. Well, I wasn't really paying attention and belted out "Never ever ever smoking crack, never ever ever fucking wack, I eat the fucking pineapple now & laters, listen to me now, don't listen to me later, fuck it cause i know I didn't make it fucking rhyme for real."
I realized it as soon as it came out...

She gave me the look (you know, the one all mothers seem to have). Boy, was that hard to explain after trying to make them seem like good little boys.