View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 02:54 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusvenus123
what's your point?

anyway... on reflection... all i was saying was that g~mile seems to be exempt from the usual bitching around here, and i wondered why. i made that post early this morning, and i probably shouldn't have posted my blurred early morning thoughts.

i don't live in america where everyone is far more racially segregated... i live in brixton, london, which is kind of like a more peaceful Watts area... and the only time i have experienced crime is at the hands of a hooded white boy who mugged me for my mobile phone last year. so now, everytime i see a hooded youth (yeah, i'm old) approach me i freeze, be he black or white. my friend and her four-year-old girl were mugged at knifepoint by a sixteen yr old girl the other week... i'm assuming she was white actually, because of the scary white trash that live around here... but i didn't ask.

the only experience i have of what it's like to be black in england is second hand. my friend told me how she would get asked to show extra ID when she was making a purchase over £50. another told me how she and her mates always got pulled over by the police for no reason other than that they were black.

i'm sorry i caused you offence about your racial origins g~mile, but Hell boy, you sure do like to toot your horn! surely you can take a little ribbing... which is all that that Mac guy was really doing in the first place?

anyway, i'm really sorry and don't want you to think i'm some stupid white bitch
not at all, I just get tired of all this talk and tooting my own horn isnt any diffrent from what people do by posting their pics (look at me type of deal). You are a cool person and you know Im cool with you, that MCmac just choose his words wrong, the whole shit started just cuz I said I know Im sexxxy as a joke, even said at least decent lookin just so people like him would know I was playin shit. Hey its better to be in the spotlight then in the background, and as a wannabe leader (people who know me know what Im bout) Im used to it

Thanks for that post though that was a very beautiful mature thing to do whcih we obviosuly is missing in some of these people on here

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan