View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmac
this fucking sucks coz i had a reply and shit and it had quotes and everything but then my comp froze and now i cant type it all again but i will make a summery:

first of all seriously what made you feel that you had to fucking explaine yourself and make a long ass fucking post? i was just trying to make a point that even if you don't see it , it happens. People treat you like your black and talk to you all black and shit when i think they should just treat you like everyone else but it seems you are ok with that so its fine.

you are kidding right? you dumbass it was a bloddy obviouse egzageration(speeeling) and you actually thought i was seriouse? even 70 is still

another idiot takin shit the wrong way thing to say. I obviously ment get away with it as in you dont get bagged about it.
and irelivant fact:small brains are smarter...anyway...

are you kiddin sex???OMG SEX!!! i just cant bieleve it... (sarcasm)

anyway..dw

and btw i have had a few people say to me "gmile is alright but hes pretty uphimself" and all you people saying how cool he is and shit just adds to the cocky barstards high self of steem...which isnt bag just sayin...
fuck i cant be botherd but just dont take it so seriously i hope you can sleep tonight sexy boy

your whole post is one big contridiction

damn right Im cocky, Im VAIN AS HELL, I cant walk past a mirror without being "damn"!, if cocky means knowing who I am and being at ease with myself, then sure why not playa. That whole "gmile is pretty what not" how bout those people get some guts and not be all anaymious bout it. whatever your post has been noted. You contridict yourself in this whole post. But whatever...... High Self Esteem, last time I checked, was considered a good thing. Oh well, its always nice to be ignorant on the internet isnt ol' chap. And dont worry I "sleep" good everynight, funny thing is you got on me for explaining myself but yet did the same thing (with a lil more cursing and bitching I might say). Its over, if you feel like this needs to be debated anymore might I suggest not starting something in sure shots (meant for pictures) and do it in the apporiate thread.

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan