View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 09:59 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by avignon
I understood that you were joking on Rob and that it was a quote-not your own words. I just thought it a little ironic to quote such a sexist, sterotypical comment while at the same time speaking against that exact thing. I'm a racial minority and a woman and I find it strange how a lot of people can find things that are racially sterotyping offensive, but not think twiced about stereotyping women.
I said, "I know you are better than that". And I see I am right by your apology.

Well anybody that knows me knows that unlike some men, thus you can refer to comments I have made on random discussions on male/female, I treat my women with respect, diginity, and love. I never want my girl to feel like she isnt my equal. Never. Thus I found nothing wrong with that comment, at the time. But I can see it now that you've shwon a new light on it. Once again my apoligies that was not meant as an outward bashing/sterotyping which is diffrent then the sterotyping you refered to me commenting on, I didnt mean to try to bring nobody down. friends?

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan