View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 02:17 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauli
qdrop, you need to chill dude. everyone that posts their pictures here are just doing it cause they're having fun with a camera and telling a story. i had a whole thread to my tan. and a lot of people knew i was going to the pride parade. i hardly ever wear THAT much makeup (though it doesnt look like i am in the picture.. my eyes were glimmery gold). and i love the responses like echewta's, who was so lovely as to validate the existance of my red handle.

other than that... well.. suck my dick. i dont need you to tell me im pretty or not. or that i dont get out enough cause im always on the internet. if i wanna tell people who are pretty that they are (and a lot of them are, even the guys), i will. i want them to know that i think they're good looking. and if i find them ugly, I KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. practice it.

I wish this much anger was started when I had people trying to bust my balls bout posting pics, but alas nobody showed up to defend (thus the whole clique thing with me is an oxymoron) because there last name wasnt Drop, thus this board makes me giggle, Qdrop you know you just be saying shit to get people at ya, like you said to me, it really is the same with us sometimes, me agaisnt the world, but my advice is your advice "jsut let things go" have a tendecy of dragginh things on.

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan