View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 02:33 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanSpam
PwN'T

finally, someone said it.

Continue posting pictures, I need material..........I mean, Beastie Boys rule.

I mean shit y'all act like someone aint going post a picture, in this this thread, and expect comments no matter what the intentions are. This board makes me shake my head, because Im sure alot of people on here act like this in real life. To have the audacity to claim Im ignorant (like punk Ananazi RIP) and then see shit like this, people on here are sooooo closed minded and ignorant

All the shit happening in the world, all the shit in the world, and here I see a debate and criticsm on people posting alot of pictures. Y'all have your midns right? Your prioties straight? This is pure "gayness" in its truest form, y'all (and Im speaking to anybody who tired to come at me for posting alot of pix) think someone going post there pix just for the hell of it? Y'all act like your uneducated because that such flawed logic right there it hurts. There is no logic at all. You come to a picture thread meant for posting pics of yourself and getting comments from other people expecting something diffrent you are dumb, not just dumb, let me get my vulgar on, fucking dumb.

I say keep posting pictures to everyone, people like this have no sense, you can be/claim to be the smartest person in the world, but if you lack common sense then your basically fucked. Any other board (like the other one I be on) would have deleted any negative comments such as the ones I have seen and had thrown at me and warned the person for banning, not becasue of freedom of speech dictorship but becasue they are trying to start shit and to come into a thread and be upset becasue people post too many pictrues and want comments on them is dumb

Y'all some fools for this. Fuck what you think bout me and this statement but respect it cause in the end it has a point

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan