View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 07:20 AM
You hear that fkn brass?

Default Re: Eminem Shouts Out Beastie Boys in BET Awards 2011 Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Padster View Post
To be fair I don't think B-Boys lyrics are tech enough to be stolen per se, when they're repeated by "bunk ass rappers" (ie Redman, Xzibit, Weezy) it's generally in homage.
Weezy used the line "Three the hard way" in one of his songs thats all I know for sure of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlson.213 View Post
this is the first time i have seen paul wall brought up in here. i have recently become a fan of his after ignoring his stuff for so long because of all the pop tunes he does put out. he does have a few decent tracks that kill.

ive noticed that he has brought back that analogy fused rhyme routine that seems to be fading out.

also, i have never been a fan of lil wayne but did anyone agree that the intro, interlude and outro to his latest album featuring bun b, tech nine, nas, and outkast were off the hook?

I just hate waynes rhymes, he alters words to rhyme with the next one, and makes raps that even I could sit down and write and rap (as a drunk ass mofucka) I like Nas and Outkast a lot, Tech n9ne is decent I was a huge fan bout 2 years ago, I like how he is a little harder type music hes an angry fella hahaha. After waynes VMA autotune microphone fake guitar playing act I was just in shock how shitty he sunk right then.

As for Paul Wall, I agree with that last part. Also, I do have respect for white rappers in general, but I personally dont think he's true talent honestly, but I kind of have some faith that he could step it up a little bit, stop with the ghetto rap lines and throw out somethin from the heart type thing.

The kid arguing about Eminem didnt even know what Eminem stood for, that was one of those instantly out of breath hunched over in pain laughs that I got when he said that (I was extremely stoned, but I am a lot so it's not like how it used to be I dont get all stupid and shit) I couldnt help but laugh. He's like family to me though so he didnt get mad.

www.theillestfans.webs.com
Welcome to the site of illest proportions.

When you've got so much to say
It's called GRATITUDE
& That's RIGHT.

(R.I.P Adam Yauch.)

Every thought in the mind
is a planted seed.