View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 03:29 PM

Default fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually cool

so i was in a store in the mall that i think is mainly targeted to highschool girls, and i was looking at the tshirts and i saw up on the wall a run-dmc shirt and i was like HOLY FUCKSHIT I NEED THAT i fucking love run dmc. i regularly listen to run dmc. i am the ONLY person i know that listens to run dmc, and probably most people my age dont even know who they are.

so then i look for the shirt and i cant find it. so i ask the sales lady. she said they sold out, but they had this OTHER style of run dmc shirt, but there was only one of them left and it was XL

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK. WHO FUCKING BUYS RUN DMC SHIRTS? i KNOW that no one that shops there listens to run dmc. a bunch of fucking highschool girls are running around with run dmc shits one cause it's funny cause lol there's black people on my shirt.

and now, if i ever do find an awesome run dmc shirt that i like, i'll look like a fucking poser. just like all those girls. goddamnit. if i ever see someone wearing one im gonna chew them out. or else just say something about how much i like their music and make them feel retarded when they're like "oh i dont actually know anything by them" then i'll beat their ass and take their shirt.

i wont actually do that last part, but i'll really, really want to

i should have known that going to the mall would put me in a murderous rage

i got a pretty awesome jacket though

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
FATASS