View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 11:12 AM

Default Re: New Colored Vinyl Reissues

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfatlove06 View Post
KRM won't do anything about it, because they received the records sealed. They told me that they are the distributor and have no idea what colors the records are when they receive them. For anyone interested, I ordered 8 copies through the US store, and 8 through the EU store hoping to get all four colors from both regions. Right now I have 11 Orange, and one Blue. Incidentally, they were all pressed in the US (including 2 that I had shipped to KAV in Ireland from the EU store, and 2 that I had shipped directly to me from the EU store). I pointed out that the odds of receiving 11 identical copies in a row from a set of 4 different randomly selected colors is 1 in 4,194,304. I was offered no remediation, and have had other issues (which I am cataloging meticulously) as well.
I think there are still grounds for people who purchased with a credit card to file for a refund (this might be a US thing - not sure how credit cards work around the world).

If the terms under which a purchase was made are deemed fraudulent, a credit card company will often reimburse you and try to get their money back from the seller. This is often a better method because if a major credit card issuer suddenly starts calling bullshit on a seller, the seller is more likely to give in since the treat of just me boycotting them is minimal, but the treat of an entire credit card company dropping them would be massive.