View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 10:05 AM
there it is

Default Re: Sanders for President

i like how bernie is so 'radical' and revolutionary, but still not giving it away just yet... he's staying low key re specifics where things like an independent investigation of 911, cannabis legalization, making the federal reserve federal.. are concerned.. it seems all these things are in tote/ in order to happen for justice and the truth to prevail, but he isn't making a spectacle of it or of how radical things are going to be for the establishment when things get going and the cards finally fall... he'd probably be assasinated if he did. i think it's happened all so fast, the establishment can't keep up. i can't believe he made it this far.. if he get's in and we find he was all talk and fails to do everything, i will be very disappointed to say the least.

clinton makes me sick. physically, mentally, spiritually.. why doesn't she just...
go to jail (and that's being nice). her and the establishment will pull every nasty trick in and not in the book, and won't hesitate rigging the machines, like they've provably done many times before.. i still can't believe the fbi didn't investigate the voting debacle that occured here...

anyway, sanders will take the country back and give it back to the people!

whatchathinkaboutthat!!!