View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 10:35 AM
Full of It

Default Re: Dick Cheney has a humongous penis.

True Dick Story
http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles2/cheneyvp.html
Here's an excerpt

My introduction to the game occured upon arrival at Cheney's hunting lodge near Greybull, Wyoming, and it physically and psychologically devastated me. I was sufficiently traumatized for Cheney's programming as I stood naked in his hunting lodge office after being hunted down and caught. Cheney was talking as he paced around me: I could stuff you and mount you like a jackalope and call you a two-legged dear. Or I could stuff you with this (he unzipped his pants to reveal his oversized penis) right down to your throat and then mount you. Which do you prefer?

The blood reached my shoes and caught my attention. At last, when I could speak, I begged, "If you don't mind, can I please use your bathroom?"

Cheney's face turned red with rage. He was on me in an instant, slamming my back into the wall with one arm across my chest and his hand on my throat, choking me while applying pressure to the carotid artery in my neck with his thumb. His eyes bulged and he spit as he growled, "If you don't mind me, I will kill you. I could kill you - Kill you - with my bare hands. You're not the first and you won't be the last. I'll kill you any time I goddam well please." He flung me on the cot-type bed that was behind me. There he finished taking his rage out on me sexually.

It's not a democracy, it's an auction