View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 10:13 PM
All Eyez On Me....

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by avignon
Of course! The funny thing is, if some of the other guys on this board had made the same quote in the same context, I wouldn't have said anything; but judging you from your posts, I knew that you would at least try to see my point of view about it and not just call me a loud-mouth bitch or something. Seriously, I think you are a cool and open-minded guy, which is why it bothered me to see you use that quote. I would've expected it from some other assholes around here. Friends!

thank you for that comment, luckily some people can see me as that, even Qdrop told me this exact same thing and you KNOW thats saying alot indeed that he even saw this which I respect. Hopefully in the end people will learn to chill out about the small stuff, there is alot more important things going on in the world (The Sudan crisis, kids dying in ever ghetto, Iraq) to waste you energy on. See I can already tell the leaders from the fakes, for see the leaders will have the guts to step out and tackle/talk about important issues and not waste energy on bickering with people about their spelling. Thus the reason we do not have anymore good leaders, espically in the black community, becasue no one is willing to put their neck on the line. I, on the other hand, am. Even if it's on a damn message board. Ignorance, in any form, will die when fighting against me.

But yes we can be friends you will be added to my fan club (*the lover side*)

Quote:
"How could Hip-Hop be Dead if Wu-Tang is Forever?" Bobby Digital
Quote:
"Scissor hand wig vanished in the winter
Livin' off land you god damn right I fuck fans king me" Tony Starks aka IronMan