Thread: a rap
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 12:14 PM
there it is

Default Re: a rap

sorry i write a lot of crap and work on it later on fb. alot of it is.. shit, and some is like, yo!... mostly effing around... i haven't really found my rap or song voice entirely yet... but am working on music too so something may happen... i'll have to keep working at it...

speaking of working at it.. first of all, tesla is doing awesome things... almost silently putting a national infrastructure up and free for owners i think of the 70,000$ car... though musk wants to mass produce the model x for 30,000... anyway, i would still like to see a more intricate and affordable program much like zip car in each city though... that establishes inner city infrastructure and parking for electric and innovative vehicles... i guesss we're all waiting around for the hydrogen car??, or the solar car, or solarroadways.org, wireless charging or teleportation to come around... but for the politics these days.. but in the meantime i think this is a great idea.. i would regulate the ford focus electric and the nissan leaf to start.. so there would be about 8 or so cells around each city with 5 or so cars per cell.. you'ld go online and find an unoccupied vehcile in real time, swipe your card and drive.. perhaps rent to students initially across the nation.. i'd also like to be one of the first to fuel a fleet of vehicles with industrial hemp! i'm in jax fl now and the demographic isn't on jpoint so i'm looking at moving back to colorado where i was born to start this.. anyone want to partner or help?

Last edited by ericg : 08-30-2014 at 01:02 PM.