View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 06:46 AM
my zodiac sign is scorpio

Default Re: The Global Warming Swindle

yeah this caused a slight stir when it was aired last month over here..

I thought someone else had mentioned it in another of the global warming posts, otherwise i would have pointed peeps in the direction of it.

It is in no way a balanced peice, but seeing as though for the last few years we have only ever seen documentaries on how man is warming the planet, I think it was about time we had the 'other side' as well.

I must say that the scientific exvidence this program does put forward is very convincing: when totally indepedent studies' graphs match up over a long periods of time, then that is good data.

But as I have stated in other global warming threads, the issue is being clouded - and certain aspects of the debate are being jumped on by those that can use it for power.
We should not be concentrating on CO2 levels- plants use CO2!! and the planet produces far more CO2 than we do...
What we should be concentrating on is the deforestation of our planet, how we are reducing important habitats, and the amount of toxins we produce as a race.. those are the important environmental issues, and NOT Carbon Dioxide..

Bottom line (as usual) is oil - there is less and less oil each years in the world, and so oild companies want to make us use less, and charge us more. Energy companies are charging more and more amounts, and the way it is heading, they will be able to justify increasing the price if oild becomes more expensive, due to it being less available.

So how we gonna solve it: by discovering a new form of energy, completely new that is - not hydrogen cells, or wind, as these are eneficient, and also finite.

please everyone truly interested and worried about our environment/energy situtation please watch race to zero point: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...+to+zero+point

www.myspace.com/geometri