Thread: jesus christ
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:37 AM
good reactions, etc?

Default Re: jesus christ

god i keep reading the letter to make sure i haven't screwed it up somehow but nope i've definitely passed. i mean overall i wasn't immensely worried that i'd failed, because i studied hard (though i didn't take the $2,750 review course, a wise decision in retrospect), there's a 80-90% pass rate, i was in the zone for the exam and i've generally been pretty damn good at standardized tests but you know still, walking down to the mailbox and seeing that board of bar examiners return address, shit, at that moment it felt like i had a 50/50 chance of passing and it literally felt like my heart was made of diarrhea, i really don't know how else to describe it, i did not want to take that test again

figured a certain way this is a kind of hollow victory because to be totally honest i'm basically in exactly the same position i was in before i learned i'd passed in terms of my chances of getting a job but fuck that, i'm putting my cynicism aside for like at least a week and i'm determined to be thrilled about this

boy i'm drunk and posting on the internet at 3:30 A.M. again.