View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 01:34 PM
adam_esetFez

Default Re: Criticize yourself

Adam, you are one dopey son of a bitch. Everyday you come on here and speak about the most random thing that pops in your head, even though everyone else on the board couldn't give two shits because we don't live in 'Adamville' Unfortunately, we're residents of our own little world, and we all wish we could go Iraq on your ass and bomb every single resident of 'Adamville' in one explosive swoop.

You need to get out, breathe in some fresh air, maybe even take a walk. And if something even remotely interesting pops in your head, just forget about because we don't care about that either because it's probably about something or someone you hate, because you are a hate-filled, spiteful, asshole. And you're a Republican, bitch.

One last thing. That whole 'I'm a white guy, but everyone thought I was black, so I'll make one big ol' joke out of it' is over. Stick to your race and shut the motherfuck up already, you spineless bastard.

Oh, and die.

Quote:
Originally posted by mickill
I was actually mixing the shit down for Tony and shit, then he like stepped out to grab a banana nutrament and I was like, I'ma grab me one of these here for yours truly because this shit here got ringworm.

Last edited by adam_f : 07-01-2005 at 01:37 PM.