View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 05:08 PM
magneto man

Default Re: Why I dislike the new album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo Creed
Alright, let's see here. Judging by your first paragraph, you're obviously the kind of mindless tool that goes out and buys an entire album because you heard one or two singles on the radio and a small amount of hype, and then found you can't handle the rest of the music.

Also, are you saying older artists should end their careers? I guess that makes sense. I'm sure nobody wants to hear what Jimi Hendrix would have sounded like if he lived past his 20's, you mindless knob. When you're gray-haired and 40, I hope you fold up and tuck yourself quietly away so all the young people can go on and enhance the world in ways obviously superior to those of the experienced. Dumbass.

Not to mention, how can you not like trying to be "touchier and preachy" and simultaneously say that "this tough guy attitude" isn't working, you condradictive piece of shit? Typically, 'tough guys' aren't 'touchy and preachy' at the same time. Witless jackass.

It's difficult to understand your point of view when we can't see through all the bullshit. And the fact that your opinions aren't based on a fact or anything of value when you say that the album "Intergalactic" was innovative. How the fuck can we take you seriously when YOU don't even know what you're talking about?

Just do us all a favor, you waste of space and energy, and go play hot potato with a live hand grenade all by yourself.

wow, man you got some real hostility issues. Good choice for the user name.

Are you a music critic? You seem to know everything from opinions to facts, and genres to styles of music. I must say, I am truly impressed.

Maybe you should try writing for the All Media Guide. I think they are looking for people.

Personally, I love the new album. I think its much better than Hello Nasty. The lyrics on this album are fresh, and I like the political direction they have decided to go.
But, I see how some fans might feel that BBoys have not done much in terms of 'new ground' sonically speaking -- whatever that may be...

deliciously subgenius.

Last edited by Grasshopper : 09-19-2004 at 05:13 PM.