View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 04:02 PM

Default Re: fucking poser 14 year old girls and their fucking up things that are actually coo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardnox71 View Post

Just because they are young girls doesn't meant they have to be dizzy flakes who care about nothing but boys, hair and make-up.
they don't have to be, but a lot of them are

in 10th grade my friends all stopped talking to me because someone decided that since i dont wear makeup and i'd never had a boyfriend that i was a lesbian. they all avoided me and would give me dirty looks in the hall. i could never figure out what i had done wrong and one day one of them told me the reason, and i was like WTF SO I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DATING WE'RE 15 DATING IS RETARDED. every day of 10th grade i sat by myself to eat lunch and was only spoken to/would speak to someone for things like "do you know what time it is?" and "hey can i borrow a pen?"

in my experience, most young girls are ditsy, flaky, and care about nothing but boys, hair and makeup. i feel pretty confident in that, with the store selling THAT MANY of those, most of the people just got it cause it looked cool. im sure there are some awesome 15 year old girls. but not that many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdBerglar View Post
FATASS