View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 10:41 PM
anti-semite cossack sluts

Default Re: Blue Dog Democrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Documad View Post
The results vary with the questions. And a poll asking whether you support higher taxes to guarantee health care for everyone is meaningless. Who is paying the taxes, and how much are they paying.
no, it's not meaningless. it's significant. that cbs poll was conducted in 2007, prior to obama's nomination. it shows that americans are desperate enough for public health insurance that they are willing to pay higher taxes. americans wanting to pay higher taxes is astounding. but as far as getting down to the specifics of said leglislation, i can see your point. however, at some point or another, americans will have to pay higher taxes, as you've got two multi-billion wars raging, tax cuts for the rich, an empire to fund, a bloated defence budget to maintain, and massive budget deficits and national debt. plus all of that borrowed cash from china.

Quote:
I'm curious? You can see any doctor you want in your country? How do they stop everyone from wanting to see the same doctor?
lol are you serious? yeah, we all live in igloos, and there's only one doctor every 30 kilometres or so.

Quote:
Do they force all doctors to take patients in the public health system? To take every patient who wants to see them? That's so different from what my family members in the UK experienced.
no, doctors aren't forced to do anything. canada isn't a communist country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
baseball is the r&b of sports