View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 09:57 PM
Music est. 1986

Default Re: AYP Trump Graffiti

After the election, hate crimes spiked. Not just in the states, but here in Canada and around North America. This is a fact. Full stop. Period.

This was to be expected, as trump encouraged violence and dissent all throughout his campaign. This is not "main stream media bias" but words coming directly from his mouth and not taken out of context.

His apologists keep on complaining about how people have been protesting his win. They are just doing what he was ranting about 4 years ago.

Again, no "MSM" propaganda. It was him and his twitter.

There is no doubt that some anti-trump activists would/will draw swastikas and racist messages to try and frame him, but that is a small minority.

There is no denying that after winning the election it caused a spike in hate crimes. And if you deny that, your just lying to yourself, and have the blinders so far up that you are beyond reason to continue any rational discussion.

His supporters and apologists have to quit making excuses for Trumps bullshit and start holding Trump accountable for his actions and words.

You want to talk about being fair and balanced? telling it like it is and the truth? Then start holding Trump accountable.

No more "but Hillary", no more passing the buck and blame. Ask yourself what could Trump have possibly done to sabotage his campaign or loose your support? Tax evasion? disrespecting POW's and Purple hearts? Fraud? Incompetence?bragging about how he would grab your wife/girlfriend/daughter by the pussy and get away with it? (think about that last one nice and hard, and if some 70 year old douche said that, I guarantee you wouldn't write it off as locker room talk)

The guy wouldn't get called back for a McDonalds interview.
Would you hire him to work for you? Or even cut your lawn?

What was the straw that would have broke the camels back?

The answer is nothing. Absolutely nothing. His apologists would turn a blind eye and then go on to hypocritically criticize his opponents.

The truest thing that Trump said in this campaign is: "I could shoot my supporters in the streets and they would still vote vote for me"

He could be caught murdering someone redhanded and his apologists would be "at least it's not Benghazi"

Look, your guy won, but please stop with the fucking bullshit and quit making excuses for him.

Last edited by brooklyndust : 12-20-2016 at 10:02 PM.