View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 11:33 PM
three steps ahead

Default Re: The Family Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimm View Post
hahahaha , a C.O. huh Correctional Officer..wanna be cop

I think you're a hater....bro i m serbian originally from serbia (war , not hood shit)

don't talk violence with me ...go over there , come back, then talk .

crack dealers lol . I'll go anywhere you want bro..let me know , if you think i'm a phony ...i'm not allowed to leave the country , but for you i will trust me

A correctional officer is about the best honest job I could find living in Louisiana at the time. Wanna be cop? However you put it. If I wanted to be a cop then I would have been one. 8 years in the military is enough background to be a cop, I suppose but I've never wanted to be one.

I like the fact that being a correctional officer, you've got the chance to try to help people to not end back up in the joint. Of course, it's people like you who don't seem to learn and talk about jail as if it were a good thing.

And WTF would I want to hang in Serbia for? There's no money in that. I needn't even try to prove myself. I know what I'm made of already.

I'm saying you. All this talk of violence and shit just cause someone called you a name. Why don't you join the military. Do something with you life instead of being some punk trying act all gangsta and posting some stupid pics defending yourself. Christ's sakes, you can't even freakin spell and this is a message board. You know, where people spell things.

Quote:
trust me
Funniest words to ever come out of an inmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DipDipDive View Post
You haven't lived until you've been pounded up against a flaming trash can.