Thread: SureShots...
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 09:09 AM
insert clever line here

Default Re: The Story of the Old one

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEarthAl
The Old one isn't any kind of indication of how long you've been here, it just has to do with who was around that week.

Goes a little something like this. One day when the Family Album was very new I grabbed a bunch of pictures off of it and made a WallPaper out of our faces and posted it for anyone that would like to use it as a wallpaper. And a bunch of people said "Hey, that's really cool. Can you add my picture?" and so I started adding pictures of people that were asking. About a week later the wallpaper was full and there wasn't any more room to put anyone else. So I said I wasn't doing any more. But people kept asking. So I said, tell you what. I'll make a website and add the pictures of anyone that has 1000+ posts. I suggested that as a limit because a lot of people with likr 59 postst were like "Hey man, add me!" and they were the kind of people that were leaving the board a week or two later.

Also, I can't really do the pictures of you when you were 8. I wouldn't do it for Randy so I can't be doin it for other people.

And as always, anyone who doesn't want their picture on there, just let me know. I've always removed anyone who's requested it.

peace and love

So this means I get the shaft??? Even thought I probably have way more than a thousand posts collectively since I've been coming here ....

I'm tellin ya, just another way The Man's trying to bring you down

Quote:
Good evening .... I'm Ron Burgendy?