View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 09:16 AM
there it is

Default Re: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!

Jesus probly gives a fuck... And people who love 311 and Beastie Boys give a fuck too I guess. Both.. i mean all are "very near and dear to my heart.. " -sorry i think that was Julia Roberts that popped in there...um..

so maybe one day we'll all come together and "get high".. Austin Power's finger quote signs.. haha
Anyway time's ticking...

i need a detective to find all my past friends, make some new ones, and i need my biz to get going but this world sucks and sucks and sucks more and more... here ya go.. "bail out" by dj rogers i'm still here i'm just saying. (i think mike d played that song on little radio that i'm pulling from..)

Big ups to Beasties for the little radio show with all kinds of eclectic mind-blowing beauty and good laughs i listen on my thumb drive in the car and can't get enough but ...so all the best folks. love yall even you microdic

emckannon.wix.com/mc-kannon

Last edited by ericg : 07-13-2018 at 10:03 AM. Reason: pretty sure they're not goatee metal rap but if you labeled them they'd rock that ish and make it look and sound good!!!