View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 09:19 AM
cyborg

Default Re: Where is my CD and T-Shirt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffel79 View Post
but you still bought it, knowing that that would happen, cause that what was clearly said in the description.
no sure why you are all complaining? if you can't read, or aren't happy with they way the deal is described, then don't order it
You should probably refrain from commenting if you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I was well aware that the vinyl would be delayed, no issues there, but to delay the entire order is ridiculous.

There is also no reason why the digital download had to be a physical card to be mailed with the order. What kind of sense does that make? Needing a paper card to get a digital download?

They could easily have emailed the codes to customers after they ordered and made the download link live at 12:01 on May 3.

Many other bands have managed digital distribution without needing a physical card, ask Radiohead.

I work in ecommerce, and from my perspective this has been poorly handled from day one. You should never allow a production issue (the delayed vinyl) to affect the customer's entire experience.

Last edited by GrapeApe : 05-17-2011 at 09:21 AM.