Thread: I have a crush.
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 06:15 AM
The Illest Jew-O-Rican!!!

Default Re: I have a crush.

I've mentioned her in this thread more than once, but Canadian singer/actress/model/director/artist/fashion designer/editor/producer/all around awesome girl Skye Sweetnam is STILL STILL my #1 crush/object of my desire/target of stalking five years running. And with pictures such as these, she will continue to be for many more years to come:

Other crushes:

Abby Elliott from Saturday Night Live (and Chris Elliott's daughter)

Velvet Sky from TNA Wrestling (don't get it twisted. TNA stands for "Total Nonstop Action" and is a regular old professional wrestling organization. No, I don't get the name either.). She has the best ass I have ever seen on a white girl, not just in pro wrestling, but ever! My goodness!

Lady Gaga. Yes, I believe she is 100% female. And I'm not even really a fan of her music. I just saw her on Saturday Night Live and she won me over. I'm not even that crazy infatuated with her. There is just something about her that is appealing to me. I don't know why.

I have Cartman singing "Pokerface" from the Whale Wars episode of South Park as the answering machine message on my cell phone.

We Love You MCA!