View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Ahead

Default Re: What drugs do you do / have you done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Padster View Post
How come you were going to get heroin? Was this at a low point in your life or something?

Also, could you give me any tips about LSD in terms of doing it for the first time?

I was at a friend's house and he wanted to do it, and I kind of nervously agreed. I don't know if I'd have done it if the girl had shown up on
time or not.

We were stoned and wound up falling asleep watching movies. There was a knock on the door probably around 4:00 or 5:00 or something,
and he looked out the eyehole and just went back to the couch and said it was her, and he just let her walk away without answering it.
The subject didn't come up again.

LSD -- I'm probably not the right guy to ask about that, because I was really tolerant of even the best acid I could get my hands on. I do
know that what I liked about it was that things got very warm, visually, but I never really hallucinated like a lot of people do. Like, it took
four hits of REALLY good acid before I got one little tracer off a lamp.

But the next morning was what I usually really liked. My body felt like it had been raped by chemicals, but my brain felt like... just like
all the gunky bad shit had been blown out. Life felt very, very full of possibilities.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?