View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Broken! and ****** soon!

Default Re: What drugs do you do / have you done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Padster View Post
I'm just curious, I know the Beastie Boys had a period (PB era) where they ate/smoked/snorted anything that they could get their hands on. I wouldn't say it encouraged me but some of the shit the Boys said about weed glamorised it to me when I was a kid.

Anyways I've indulged in: weed, cannabis oil, shrooms, coke, MDMA, poppers. I did a few poppers when I was like 13 and thought it was all badass, now I realise they're lame and for fags.

It's kinda weird that I haven't done pills, they're pretty much as common as weed round here and most of my friends do them semi-regularly. Of course since I've been with my girlfriend I've done less drugs as I'm busy having sex and spending my money on her. I barely even smoke weed anymore, although I did go on a huge coke & MDMA bender at a pub lock-in last Saturday night/Sunday morning.

I guess the only things I haven't tried that I'm open to are pills and LSD. Although I've heard a load of fucked up shit about acid so it would have to be in the right circumstance. Anyone done a bit of acid that could advise?
there's a difference between pills and mdma?