Thread: MARIO C???
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 11:42 PM
Phone your mom or dad!

Default Re: MARIO C???

Quote:
Originally Posted by blipstutter
Hate to shake up the glass menagerie but uh...I didn't post the gossip, or any of the details. I don't think I'm being inflammatory by suggesting that these people are human beings, and it might be healthier to accept that.

I simply responded to the question, with a very judicial human resources style explanation. I think fans deserve at least some indication why such an integral part of the groups recording process was not involved with TT5B or Oscilloscope Studios. It was partly creative due to technology, but mostly due to a personal dispute.

Sorry if that upsets some of you. I would bet it puts more then a few of you at ease to at least have an idea what's up.

edited because i typed "was" instead of "wasn't"
I don't think it upset very many people at all. This board is all abut gossip and speculation. Hell people gossip over all kinds of topics, even the most mundane things such as footwear choices lol.. As long as their personal family lives stay out of it, I say anything is fair game. Imagine a thread about how one of their children got suspended from school for fighting, or a member is going through a divorce.. that would be downright low.. no one should care to want to know any of those types of matters.. but as far as some insight toward the creative process of their work, that's interesting and will no doubt be part of a biography on the band many years from now. And no one should judge anybody from the band based on a little tidbit of information like that anyways, or just ignore someone's post like someone suggested.. that's some damn juicy stuff to have a REAL discussion about.. I hope this thread doesn't get deleted.. It will be a meaningful thread for people to say how they feel about it.. one that i will check most often..
For me I don't have too much of an opinion on the matter, because i obviously love the work Mario did with them, but I also love the work done without him, too. And of course I would like to see him work with them again.
But it's not fair to say no one should talk about any beef because we've all talked about beef with Simmons and the band, and why he didn't work with them afterwards.. I don't see a difference here, sorry Miramanee

I DON'T WEAR CROCS
AND I DON'T WEAR SANDLES
I GOT THE CUSTOM MADE BOOTS
WITH THE SPIKY THINGS