View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:45 AM
not punk enough

Default Re: UK Queens Jubilee

I don't think anyone is saying the world will stop turning if the monarch ceases to exist

I think this issue comes down to people who care vs. people who are apathetic. Like everything really

My big thing is our current waste of natural resources. To others that is way down the list of first sorting out the richoor ratio which to others is way down the list of getting the economy back on track which to others is way down the list of seeing an end to monopolies who don't pay tax which to others is way down the of ending the monarch which to others is way down the list of curtailing our our waste of natural resources which to others is way down the list of ending poverty which to others is way down the list of free healthcare for all which to others is way down the list of making sure the whole world is connected to the web which is others is way down the list of first making sure the web stays free and open which to others is way down the list of stopping artists not getting paid for the content they produce which to others is way down the list...

...you get the picture. There is a pretty big list.