View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 06:34 PM
non sequitur.

i love australians and australia. i like cherry ripe and milo and buying groceries in a woolworths (wtf?) and not being able to find semi skimmed milk anywhere and weird vibrating/beeping traffic lights and tasty/bitey cheese and strange foliage and people's accents and lolable regional current affairs programmes and birds that have COLOURS as the norm and your curious fish and chip ordering procedure and nearly getting run over due to said traffic lights all the time and dim sim and adam hills and the strange experience of not being able to buy booze at a normal supermarket even if a normal supermarket is woolworths and australian athletes, especially afl players, and their retarded answers to interviews, and afl finals! as far as i'm aware you rarely get sent off! lots of violence and people spewing in pain and guys in what look like lab coats and.. i do not get it.. and cupcakes in melbourne and your exotic range of roadkill and your extremely laidback, friendly, amiable people. yeah. loves it.

planetary, you are always photographed at that angle with that expression. you are so cute. dawwh.

she's a pearl of a girl, i guess that's what you might say