View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 07:07 AM

Default Re: AYP Trump Graffiti

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Shadrach= View Post
If you think this isn't happening, your extremely naïve. There was a video captured of an African American male in Philly where he was caught spray painting cars with racial slurs to portray an opposite racist effort.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/r...th-Philly.html

Nobody on this board is MORE against racism and hate of any kind than me... but the reality is... there are dopes out there on both sides.
1. Give me more instances than one from the over 700+ incidents that have already happened. You're giving me one isolated case. So, are you saying ALL 700+ incidents are fabricated? Give me a fucking break. If it was 100 cases out of 700, 600 hate crimes is still WAY above the norm.

2. Oh really? No one on the board but you is MORE against racism than you. Tell me about how you've been oppressed by your race. Tell me how it's tragically effected your life. I'll wait.

I never said that there might be some cases that might sound iffy, I just said that there's been over 700+ reported cases of hateful harassment and intimidation since the election. It's so bad that in New York they are creating a special police unit to fight it. New York Police Department Commissioner James O'Neill said on Sunday that hate crimes are up over 30 percent in the city, particularly targeting Muslim populations.

But I guess those are made up too...