View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Desperado : Tougher Than Leather Mix recreation

Wow! Dude thank you for the answer. That was pretty awesome. I totally understand you sitting on it to avoid bootleggers grabbing it and making bullshit money off it. I can not tell you how annoyed I get with WEEN shit I have had in the past that, that exact thing has happened with. You have to be careful.

It really makes me wonder though WHAT is out there still you know? I mean it was QUITE a while before the Pauls Demos leaked. If I had gotten ahold of those back in the day? Like when my fandom for those guys was at its peak? I would have exploded. It was truly amazing to hear when I finally did get my greedy mits on it.

I've wondered how much pauls shit there is that we have not even begun to hear...and probably won't till they are dead. I have a friend who has a copy of the Dr Strangelove ending and the original Shining ending. He has been sitting on that shit for years too. The sheer nuts and will power of that...

...and wow! talk about having a Beastie Boy holy grail and keeping it close like that...I got to say my hat is off to you man. Pissed at you beyond belief! But it makes me respect the fuck out of you, you lucky fucker...respect. And respect on the ground working getting it. I know how hard that can be too.

Any idea on the history of the Pauls Demos? Where they came from and how complete they are? (Apologies again if this has already been discussed.)