View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 10:59 PM

Default Re: UMG Stores is just as bad as King's Road

Some things never change I guess - one of those things being the shitty Beastie store.

To add on to what you've said, I'd been really disappointed with a few retailers and how they've handled this whole USPS debacle. For those out of the loop or not in the US, the United States Postal Services has been absolutely slammed this year thanks to COVID (both losing lots of employees to sickness, having to recoup back overtime, and everyone ordering everything online), so even our "2 to 3 day" priority shipping is now taking about a month.

Anyway, what pisses me off about a number of retailers is that they don't even offer an alternative. I'm a HUGE supported of the USPS, and I want the next administration to stop treating it like shit, but while the giant Cheeto is still in office, can retailers at least offer to ship UPS or FedEx even if it costs more? I've straight up asked some stores at the point of sale "Please send this UPS - I'll pay extra." Next thing I get is "Your package has been shipped! It should arrive in two to three days!" 30 days later and something resembling a package that has been kicked from one coast to the other rolls in.

Anyway, yeah, I feel your frustration.