View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:21 PM
just here for the .gifs

Default Re: Romneys Former Bain Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by valvano View Post
I assume you have the same vile and hatred for Steve Jobs, who created billions out his garage?

Of course, this guy could have sat on his ass and relied on some govt program to guide him through life and be one of the 49% who currently pay no fed income taxes i.e. leeches.

But seriously, who are you to say that how much money somebody has is obscene? As long as they made it legally, who cares? Isnt that what makes America great?
Steve Jobs didn't create that money on his own. And he is the exception, not the rule. And who's to say if he did it the right way? Maybe he should've figured out how to make his products in the U.S. instead of China? Maybe he contributed to the degradation of society because people isolate themselves with his technology?

So, you think that making a lot of money legally is what made America great? Seriously? You're so gross and backwards, man. Just, despicable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebasser View Post
So wait, this guy is driving around in his jeep with his cat and his television in the back and he's got his favourite music blaring away and... I think I've missed the point.