View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 11:11 AM
rebel in black

Default Re: Stay Well, Everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Documad View Post
I'm sorry that your retirement feels farther off in the future, but it sounds badass to become an electrician. My house has many electrical issues I'd like to address and I'm scared to mess with anything electrical. I had a partial upgrade when a storm took out the power line that attached to my house and did some damage, but inside I still have ceiling fans that need to go and some overhead lights that don't work.

I suppose there's so much we don't know about the virus yet, and how long it might take to feel like you've recovered somewhat normal breathing?
It has turned out that there's loads of mathematics in electricity... And I always hated maths! I'm totally useless in it!

Well no one knows how the virus will affect in the future. Some say that the ones who've already had it become immune, but how do we know? That's not certain! If I don't do anything physical I'm quite fine, today only got one serious cough attack. Bought some cough medicine yesterday even tho the doctor said I shouldn't (but that was when I was still in hospital).

So This Is What I've Got To Say To You All
Be True To Yourself And You Will Never Fall